Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm fixin' to get me some learnin'

On Monday I am making my, let's say.....oh, fifth attempt at college. Real college with real degrees 'n everything. I am the queen of certificates. I can do anything under the sun but I just won't get paid much to do it. Apparently certificates don't count. So I am being a good role model for my children and getting my degree. Woop! I'm not really that excited. I was for a minute. But now that I see what kind of homework I'm going to have, I'm a little intimidated. Homework. I have enough work at home already.
But if my dad can finish his degree at 54, I can certainly do it at 32. Even if I have to ask my 8 year old for help with the math, I'll get through it. :)
Wish me luck.

No comments: